Explore Japan's winter wonderland!
This Trip Features;
- Jigokudani Monkey Park → Home to the wild but cute Japanese snow monkeys enjoying the hot spring.
- Kamakura Igloos → Beautiful and romantic fairytale-like scene at Iiyama Snow Hut Village. Fireworks display over the Kamakura Igloos is amazing to watch and see.
- Hida Takayama Old Town → Beautifully preserved old buildings and streets of houses dating back from the Edo Period when the city thrived as a wealthy town of merchants.
- Hida Folk Village → Open air museum exhibiting over 30 traditional houses built during the Edo Period including some 'Gassho-Zukuri' farmhouses.
- Shirakawago → Traditional houses with thatched and steep roofs called 'Gassho-Zukuri' and it's a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Magical to see when the whole place is covered in snow.
A winter adventure trip for all ages!