Experience the breathtaking Senjojiki Cirque and it's gorgeous autumn colors!
This Trip Features;
- Senjojiki Cirque; lies just under Mt. Hōken, Kiso Mountains in Nagano. It is called 'Senjōjiki Kaaru' in Japanese. 'Senjōjiki' means the wideness of 1,000 tatami mats.
- Senjojiki Cirque Walk Trail; you can easily walk around the cirque in just under 45mins. You can see Kengaiike (pond) and some seasonal flowers, and have lots of time taking pictures of the gorgeous autumn leaves and enjoying the breathtaking mountain scenery.
- Mt. Kiso Komagatake; is the tallest peak of the Central Japan Alps at 2,956m. You can hike up and reach the peak of this mountain in just under two (2) hours.
- Komagatake Ropeway; is built atop the Senjojiki Cirque directly below Mt. Hokendake in Japan’s Central Alps. The ropeway features Japan's largest elevation gain (from 1,662m to 2,612m - 950 meters) and Japan's highest terminal station (2,612 meters). Be whisked away in just 7-1/2 minutes to another world high above it all!
- Komakusa-no-yu Hot Spring; located near the bus parking, you can relax and enjoy hot spring after a good day in the mountains.
Another fun mountain adventure for all ages!