A mid-winter snow adventure at the largest ski resort in Japan!
This Trip Features;
- Ski/snowboarding at (by far) the largest ski resort in Japan
- Two (2) full days in the mountains
- Well located hotel (almost ski-in/ski-out) near Yakebitaiyama; the best powder snow and ski area in Shiga Kogen
- Free beginners ski/snowboarding lesson
- 3,000yen discount for beginners and ski/snowboarding first-timers (No lift pass will be provided)
- 7:45pm Friday (Jan 15) departure to make the most out of your weekend
- Fun apres-ski drinks on Saturday (Jan 18)
- Chance to see the wild but cute Japanese snow monkeys relaxing in the onsen
Let's enjoy the well famed Japanese powder snow in mid-winter!